The Scavenger Hunt clues have been hidden across all the townships in the Hepburn Shire. Each town (Daylesford, Creswick, Clunes & Trentham) has it’s own scavenger hunt. If you hunt down all the clues and unlock the code first you and a friend will win $20 voucher each.
- Must be aged 8-17 years (Under 12’s should be accompanied by a responsible adult)
- You must complete the scavenger hunt in pairs
- Must be on foot (no cars or bikes)
- Do not remove the codes
- Stay Safe (especially when crossing streets)
- Must live in or attend school in the Hepburn Shire.
What you’ll need
- A mobile phone to take pictures
- Walking shoes
- A backpack with a rain coat, water and snacks (it will likely take most of the day to complete)
- A partner to complete the scavenger hunt with
To unlock the code, you will then be given a set of letters on each clue. Keep track of the letters and at the end of the scavenger hunt it will make a code word. You will then be directed to the next clue.
When you reach the end of the scavenger hunt you’ll email the code word, photos and the contact details of you and your partner (name, age, address, mobile number) to email@example.com
Please let us know if you don’t wish to have your photos published on Council’s social media.
If you have any questions or you believe clues have been removed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Creswick: Lake Calembeen – Walk around the lake and check behind each of the “fishing & sailing permitted signs”
Daylesford: Go to the front of the Daylesford Library
Clunes: Check behind the Football ground score board
Trentham: Check the front of the Trentham Library