Hepburn Shire Council is updating our Walking & Cycling priorities…and we want to hear from you.
In 2011, Hepburn Shire Council published its Walking & Cycling Strategy that included a set of priority projects and initiatives. Since its adoption, many of the priorities have been completed while some are still under development but planned to be completed.
It’s now time to review the priorities and decide upon the next set of projects to become the focus for improvement and development over the next few years.
Residents are invited to propose any walking and cycling tracks, trails, footpaths and paths they believe should be considered.
You can provide input in person at one of the pop-up sessions being held between 9.00am – 12noon on the following days:
- Sat 9th July – The Warehouse – Clunes
- Sat 9th July – Trentham Neighbourhood House
- Sat 16th July – Daylesford Town Hall
- Sat 16th July – Creswick Hub
If you are unable to attend one of these sessions email us at email@example.com.
Some completed project highlights:
- The Wombat Trail, Trentham
- Stanbridge Street, Daylesford
- Slaty Creek Bridge, Creswick
- Bailey Street, Clunes.