The Hepburn Springs Mineral Reserve was Australia’s first Mineral Reserve created in 1865 and houses the historic Bathhouse and Pavilion buildings. Take a walk along the creek to each mineral spring and taste the famous mineral water from the pumps. There are BBQ facilities, picnic areas and a playground in this area as well as a rotunda for live shows with a perfect grass area for sitting on.
Mineral Springs Reserve Road, Hepburn Springs 3460 View Map
Mineral Springs Reserve Road ,
Hepburn Springs 3460