Update your details

You must notify Council in writing if your residential/mailing/email address changes.

Failure to do so may lead to you not receiving your rates notice. Interest and legal costs can then be incurred if payments are not made or are late due to you not receiving your rates notice as a result of not updating your details.

To update your details, choose one of the following: 

1. Complete a Change of Address Form (below)

2. Write a letter to Council regarding your change of contact details and mail it to:

Hepburn Shire Council
Rates Department
PO Box 21
Daylesford VIC 3460

3. Complete the change of address form and email it to shire@hepburn.vic.gov.au or mail it to the address above.

Please note that, legally, changes to details need to be in writing. We cannot accept changes verbally.


Click here to view form