Council is offering artisan producers and growers from the Hepburn Shire and Central Highlands region to apply for the FREE Artisan Agriculture Business Mentor Program which will run until all places are exhausted.
The Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS) will provide industry mentoring to support artisan agriculture businesses through a voucher program which offers participants a FREE (up to 90-minute) mentoring session on a specific topic at a time and date that is suitable. The session topics being offered were identified as important to the artisan agriculture sector by the Project Advisory Group and directly by the industry.
SBMS mentors are specifically chosen for their experience, people skills, passion to help businesses succeed, as subject matter experts including marketing, sales, ﬁnance, manufacturing, retailing, grant applications, business and succession planning.
SBMS Mentors can assist with:
- Helping business owners work on their business, rather than just in it
- Increasing marketing and business planning skills
- Helping business owners set objectives and direction
- Improving motivation and confidence
- Increasing sales and profits
- Bringing fresh thinking and identification of new opportunities
- Helping resolve time management issues.
Register now and use the Voucher Code HEP1-21.
Once registered, the SBMS team will review your profile details and contact you with suitable mentors and to arrange a date and time. The business mentoring session may be held either face-to-face or via Skype/ Zoom or telephone as per your request.